The Back Straightener outdoor gym device to stretch muscles of the back, abdomen and legs. Improves body flexibility and the functioning of the cardiopulmonary system. Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard one. The key point of this version is to provide everyone with optimal comfort for exercise. The backrest is covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). In the result users never have a feeling of hot touch during very sunny days, or cold during frost. If you prefer resistance for vandalism the best option is to choose version Standard with metal backrest.
To do exercise put your feet on the steps and crossed hands put on the chest. Support calves on the bar over the steps. Slowly perform the leaning.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 0,63 x 0,63 x 0,82 m
- Safety zone: 3,7 x 3,7 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 1176 confirmed with the certificate
- Available in two versions: Comfort and Standard
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette
- Construction is made of powder painted steel protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. Actual product may be slightly different.
Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion. This version is durable and highly resistant.
Comfort version means that seat and backrest are covered by polyurethane foam (PU system). This version provides everyone with optimal comfort for exercise.