Rolls Tempish Ezza 90
TEMPISH Ezza 90 skates
- Designed for recreational, sports fitness driving.
- They can withstand medium to heavy loads and are intended for beginners, advanced and experienced skaters alike.
- A proven skeleton has been used in the skates, which has a perfect shape and attractive design with a two-color and double-layer cuff.
- The skeleton is of medium height, the movable part above the joint is reinforced and consists of two separate parts.
- The lining uses a new technology called Hot Press Seamless Cover, which allows the use of PVC material on the lining without sewing.
- It is stronger than plastic.
- It is also used on the toe of the shoe, which can be made much thinner due to the fact that it does not need to be stitched and visually relieves the entire shoe.
- The insole also has anatomical parts around the ankles and Achilles tendons.
- In addition, the anatomical insole makes the skates really comfortable.
- Skids made in CNC technology.
- They are attached to the skeleton with central screws that allow the skids to be tilted away from the axis - for perfect adjustment according to the riding style and different anatomical structure of the user's foot (the entire leg) in front and behind.
- They are really light but solid.
- The axles are always screwed on the right side on both rollers, which ensures safety - it is impossible for them to unscrew while driving.
- Equipped with universal TEMPISH "S" brake. The brake is located inside the box, fixed with 4 bolts.
- Installing the brake is actually very easy without having to remove the axles and wheels.
- The brake handle material is glass fiber reinforced nylon - really solid and durable.
- The brake pad is adjustable in height and made of TPR.
- EZZA 90 skates are equipped with RADICAL series wheels - PU casting (PUC), Super Hi-Rebound (SHR) are high-quality wheels with very low rolling resistance and long service life.
- Low wear on various surfaces and excellent damping of uneven surfaces ensure a comfortable ride.
- The wheels rotate on high-quality, precise ABEC 9 CHROME bearings with a rubber seal.
- Laced with classic laces.
- There is a reinforcement band with a micro buckle above the padding.
- Axes with thread up to a diameter of 8 mm.
The company TEMPISH s.r.o produces sports equipment under the TEMPISH brand since 1994, when the company was founded. On January 1st 2005 the company changed its legal form from the association of individuals to a Ltd. company.
The founding of the company is connected with the entry of a new sports branch and a new phenomenon of end of twenty century- Inline skating. This sport and recreational activity has achieved a massive development in the last quarter of a century, when almost every child and the majority of adults use the inline skates for their sports- or sports-recreational activities.
CE ženklinimas yra prekės gamintojo deklaracija, kad produktas atitinka jam taikomus Europos Komisijos direktyvų reikalavimus (plačiau skaitykite čia).
Prekių nuotraukos bei video skirtos tik iliustraciniams tikslams. Originalių produktų parametrai, spalvos, užrašai, matmenys, dydžiai, funkcijos, ir/ar bet kurios kitos savybės dėl savo vizualinių ypatybių gali atrodyti kitaip negu realybėje, todėl prašome vadovautis prekių savybėmis, kurios nurodytos prekių aprašymuose. Vizualinė prekių medžiaga nenurodo prekių komplektacijos, todėl būtina vadovautis prekės aprašyme ir specifikacijose pateikta informacija.
Kilus klausimams, lauksime Jūsų skambučio telefonu +370 630 67777 arba žinutės el. paštu email@example.com