The Hammock w/ Bug Net ENO JungleNest is perfect for adventures as well as for those who like to relax. All you have to do is find two trees, attach the hammock to them and you can sleep in the wild or relax by the water. The integrated bug net will protect you from both flying and crawling insects.
When sleeping in the wild, a hammock has many advantages over a tent:
- It takes up minimum space – the hammock packs into an attached stuff sack which can also be used as a valuables pocket. It weighs only 765 grams and fits into even the smallest of packs.
- You can set it up anywhere – all you have to do is find two trees approx. 3-4 meters apart. You don’t have to look for flat ground to set up your tent, clear away branches and other debris. Nothing will bother you, allowing you to sleep comfortably.
- Set up in a matter of seconds – if it starts raining, you won’t have to spend an eternity setting up your tent, during which all your things get wet. Just buy a rain tarp and stay dry while setting up your hammock.
Crafted from high-quality 40D NewWave nylon, the Hammock w/ Bug Net ENO JungleNest will support up to 180 kg. The material is also pleasant to touch, breathable and fast drying. Its size makes this hammock suitable for one person. It’s perfect for multi-day hiking trips but you can also set it up in your garden or by the water. You will fall in love with his comfortable hammock.
The Hammock Straps ENO Helios Atlas allow you to attach your hammock to the tree in a matter of seconds without tying a single knot. Loop straps around trees at least 1.5 meters from the ground, threading the multi-adjustment end through the end with the single loop. Attach carabiners to desired loops. Make sure that each carabiner clicks closed and visually check that the gates are closed before use.
Crafted from 1000D polyfilament webbing, the Hammock Straps ENO Atlas are ultralight and take up almost no space in your backpack. Reflective stitching improves nighttime visibility. The two straps come with a carry bag. With these straps, you will be ready to sleep in the wild or relax by the water in a matter of seconds.
The Hammock Rain Tarp ENO ProFly will protect you and your things from the rain. You can use it both with and without a hammock. Its six guy points create a streamlined shape ideal for weathering sudden downpours, or building a water-front basecamp. The LineLoc tensioners allows for quick and easy set up while the PU-coated nylon and waterproof seams can withstand heavy rain. Despite its size, this rain tarp weighs only 640 grams and takes up almost no space in your backpack. Get the Hammock Rain Tarp ENO ProFly and never let the weather catch you by surprise again.
Technical description (hammock):
- Comfortable 1-person hammock
- Integrated bug net
- Strong, breathable and fast-drying fabric
- Practical stuff sack
- Valuables pocket
- Easy set up; three-friendly strap design
- Perfect for hiking as well as garden
- Material: 40D NewWave Nylon, SkyWeave Lite Mesh (bug net)
- Weight limit: 180 kg
- Dimensions: 285 x 145 cm
- Collapsed dimensions: 20 x 13 cm
- Weight: 765 g
- Suspension straps are not included and must be bought separately (ENO Atlas straps are compatible only with carabiners)
Technical description (straps):
- Hammock straps
- No-knots-needed set up
- 30 combined attachment points for length adjustment
- Extremely strong and durable material
- Reflective stitching for better nighttime visibility
- Carry bag
- Material: 1000D Polyfilament
- Length: 280 cm
- Width: 2 cm (4 cm at tree perimeter)
- Packed dimensions: 8.9 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 255 g
- Weight limit: 180 kg
- Two straps in package
Technical description (rain tarp):
- Waterproof tarp
- Provides protection from both rain and sun
- Can be used both with and without hammock
- Quick and easy set up
- LineLoc tensioners
- 6-point guy system
- Comes with stuff sack
- Material: PU-coated 210D Taffeta Ripstop Nylon
- Dimensions: 320 x 190 cm
- Packed dimensions: 23 x 11.4 cm
- Weight: 640 g